This is Telakkaruokala Oy's registration and data protection statement in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Latest change 23 January 2023
1. Telakkaruokala Oy, Linnankatu 63, 20100 Turku Y ID 3237637-9 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The contact person responsible for the register Alexiana Gaudiat email@example.com 0400351459
3. Register name The company's customer register, online service user register (www.veistamobar.com)
4. Legal basis and purpose of personal data processing According to the EU's General Data Protection Regulation, the legal basis for processing personal data is - consent of the person (documented, voluntary, individualized, informed and unambiguous) - an agreement to which the data subject is a party - the controller's legitimate interest (e.g. customer relationship before the contract, employment relationship, membership). The purpose of processing personal data is to communicate with customers, maintain customer relations and possible marketing The information is not used for automated decision-making or profiling.
5. Data content of the register Information stored in the register includes: person's name, position, company/organization, contact information (phone number, e-mail address, address), website addresses, IP address of the network connection, credentials/profiles in social media services, information about ordered services and their changes, billing information, other information related to the customer relationship and ordered services. If there are several groups of registered users (e.g. customer register and marketing register), list them and their information content in outline. Data is stored for a reasonable period of time, after which it is deleted. IP addresses of website visitors and cookies necessary for the functions of the service are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, e.g. to take care of information security and for the collection of statistical data of website visitors in those cases when they can be considered as personal data. If necessary, consent is requested separately for third-party cookies.
6. Regular sources of information The information to be saved in the register is obtained from the customer, e.g. From messages sent via web forms, by e-mail, by phone, via social media services, contracts, customer meetings and other situations where the customer gives out their information. Information about contact persons of companies and other organizations can also be collected from public sources such as websites, directory services and other companies.
7. Regular transfers of data and transfer of data outside the EU or EEA Information is not regularly disclosed to other parties. Information can be published to the extent agreed with the customer. Data can also be transferred by the controller outside the EU or EEA. Data will not be transferred to the United States without the express consent of the data subjects. If you hand over personal data to different parties, please state here the possible recipients or groups of recipients (including personal data processors/subcontractors), the related purposes of personal data processing and the grounds for transfer if the data is transferred outside the EU.
8. Principles of registry protection Care is taken when processing the register and the information processed with the help of information systems is properly protected. When registry data is stored on Internet servers, the physical and digital data security of their hardware is taken care of accordingly. The registrar ensures that stored data as well as server access rights and other data critical to the security of personal data are handled confidentially and only by those employees whose job description it is.
9. Right of inspection and right to demand correction of information Every person in the register has the right to check their information stored in the register and demand the correction of any incorrect information or the completion of incomplete information. If a person wants to check the information stored about him or demand correction, the request must be sent in writing to the controller. If necessary, the registrar can ask the requester to prove his identity. The controller responds to the customer within the time stipulated in the EU data protection regulation (generally within a month).
10. Other rights related to the processing of personal data
A person in the register has the right to request the removal of personal data about him from the register ("the right to be forgotten"). Those registered also have other rights according to the EU's General Data Protection Regulation, such as limiting the processing of personal data in certain situations. Requests must be sent in writing to the controller. If necessary, the registrar can ask the requester to prove his identity. The controller responds to the customer within the time stipulated in the EU data protection regulation (generally within a month).